Welcome to The Grape Gourmet, a place for food, drink, health, wellness, culture and most-of-all, flavor. Check out our latest Posts for news on what’s going on in our kitchens!
We relish in spicy, aromatic, sultry, and enticing flavors from around the world.
- 2014 St. Jacobs - New
- 2013 – New York City
- 2013 Prince Edward County, ON
- 2013 West Coast Adventure
- 2012 Terra Madre Day
- 2012 PEI Chowder Hunt
- Antipasto – Appetizers
- Primo – The First Course
- Secondo - The Main Course
- Contorni – complimentary or side dishes
- Ingredienti – Ingredients
- Angel Nero D’Avola Organic Giorgio & Gianni Wine (red) - New REVIEW
- Blu Giovello Pinot Grigio (white)
- Argento Bonarda (red)
- Jasci & Marchesani Nerubè Riserva Montepulciano D’abruzzo (red)
- Feudo Maccari Noto – Nero D’Avola 2011 (red)
- Liber Pater Cirò Rosso Classico Superiore (red)
- TINI Sangiovese di Romagna – 2011 (red)
- Curto Eloro Nero D’Avola – 2010 (red)
- Reif Estate – Riesling 2011 (white)
Recipe’s from the others (coming soon)
The Grape Gourmet was created as a way to share recipes from our kitchens. The recipes we share have been passed down through family and friends, we hope you enjoy.