Pasta ai Fiori di Zucca
Pasta with Zucchini Flower Blossoms
Welcome to Cucina Dello Zio, the Uncle’s Kitchen. In Cucina Dello Zio we prepare our every day meals for our family and friends, please read our latest posts for news on what’s happening in our kitchens! We feel that sharing our recipes and adventures helps us play tribute to our family and ancestors.
Join us in our adventures exploring international cuisine and learning where we came from, who we are and where we’re going.
To watch us as we broadcast live while we cook, follow us on Twitter!
We relish in the spicy, the aromatic, the sultry, and the enticing flavors from around the world.
“It’s our duty and an honor to carry on the family’s recipes and traditions”
– Zio James
“The real secret to great tasting food is quality ingredients,
but the magic happens with the energy of love and passion.”
– Zio James
- Antipasti e Condimenti – Appetizers and Condiments
- Primo – The First Course
- Secondo – The Main Course
- Contorni – complimentary or side dishes
- Insalata – salads, fruit and nuts
- Pane e Dolce – bread and sweets
- Ingredienti – Ingredients
- Zolo Bonarda 2013 (red) – New REVIEW
- Cusumano Noa (red)
- Trapiche Reserve Malbec 2012 (red)
- Cusumano Syrah IGT (red)
- Concilio Pinot Grigio, Trentino Doc 2012 (white)
- Centuno Canicatti Nero D’Avola 2010 (Red)
- click here for more reviews
- 2014 St. Jacobs – New
- 2013 New York City
- 2013 Prince Edward County, ON
- 2013 West Coast Adventure
- 2012 Terra Madre Day
- 2012 PEI Chowder Hunt
Cucina Dello Zio, or ‘The Uncle’s Kitchen, is where we share recipes made in our kitchen. The recipes we share have been created by us or passed down through family and friends. We hope you enjoy cooking as much as we do and join us on these wonderful culinary adventures. All the recipes, unless noted separately, are copyright of The Grape Gourmet (Cucina Dello Zio) and James Belardo, all rights reserved. Mangiare bene…