Mushrooms – Stuffed
by James Belardo
Classic hor devours such as Stuffed Mushrooms are easy to make and pack a flavorful punch! They also bring back memories (at least for me), I remember savoring these little gems before holiday meals and celebrations.
18 – 24 Cremini medium sized mushrooms, stems removed (dice the stems finely)
1/4 onion finely diced
2-3 cloves garlic, finely diced
1/2 cup Italian-style seasoned breadcrumbs (try our recipe)
butter for pan
mozzarella or fior di latte cheese
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix the finely diced mushroom stems, onions, garlic, seasoned breadcrumbs, eggs and parsley with a 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
2. Line the baking pan with butter and preheat the oven to 250F
3. brush the mushroom caps with olive oil and pace in buttered pan,
6. bake at 280F until the mozzarella begins to brown.
The Grape Gourmet
• health • wellness • culture • flavor •