Baked Rigatoni alla Norma
Pasta Norma al’ Forno
by James Belardo
This wonderful baked pasta uses the classic Pasta alla Norma sauce, combines it with our creamy ricotta mixture to create a divine baked pasta.
1 lb. (400 g) approximately Rigatoni or Ziti Pasta
1 cup Ricotta Mixture (Savory)
2 cups Pasta alla Norma Sauce
1/3 ball of Mozzarella or fresh Fior d’Latte Cheese, cut up in pieces or shredded
1. Make the Pasta alla Norma Sauce
2. Make the Ricotta Mixture (Savory)
3. Preheat oven to 375F while cooing pasta al dente (do not overcook, it will cook more in the oven).
5. Top the pasta mixture with the remaining cup of Pasta alla Norma Sauce and mozzarella pieces.
6. Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until the top begins to brown
The Grape Gourmet
• health • wellness • culture • flavor •