Spaghetti with Ricotta
Spaghetti con Ricotta
by James Belardo
Spaghetti con Ricotta is one of my favorite dishes, it’s very simple yet rich with the subtle flavors and tastes simply heavenly. Spaghetti con Ricotta
Ricotta Mixture (Savory)
Spaghetti or Spaghettini
Grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan Cheese
1. Simply make a savory Ricotta Mixture while you’re cooking your spaghetti or spaghettini.
2. Once the pasta has about 5 minutes left to be done, remove a ladle or two of pasta water an put into a large pan.
3. Add the ricotta mixture and allow to cook for a few minutes, mixing well so that the ricotta stays loose.
4. Toss the pasta with the cooked ricotta mixture and serve hot!
5. Top with grated cheese
The Grape Gourmet
• health • wellness • culture • flavor •