Here’s an easy and healthy dish with an Asian inspired flair.
2 chicken breasts (roughly cut into pieces)
1 cup Chicken stock (try our homemade version)
2-3 cloves garlic
2 stalks celery
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 1/2 cup chopped cremini mushrooms
1 cup snow peas
5 baby bok choy quartered
3 tbsp teriyaki
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp wine
1. preheat 3 tbsp of grape seed oil combined with 2 tbsp sesame oil to medium/high. Sauté onions, garlic and hot peppers.
2. When the onions begin to show signs of transparency, add the chicken.
3. When the chicken is cooked on all sides add the chopped carrots and celery.
4. When the carrots and celery begin to soften, add the peppers and cook for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes
6. Add the cup of chicken stock and let come to a boil, lower to medium heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add the snow peas and let simmer for 3-5 minutes
8. Add the Boy Choy, cover and let simmer for 3-5 minutes
Serve over rice or noodles