by James Belardo
When made with homemade breadcrumbs, the basic cutlet turns into a very tasty item.
3-4 pork cutlets
1/8 – 1/4 cup milk
Italian-style seasoned breadcrumbs
fresh lemon juice (1/2 medium-large lemon)
grape seed oil
1 hot cherry pepper (pickled)
flat-leaf parsley (garnish)
1. On medium-high, Pre-heat 3-4 tablespoons of 3/4 grapes oil and 1/4 olive oil in a frying pan.
2. coat cutlets with flour and dredge in milk/egg mixture, finally coated with the homemade breadcrumbs
3. fry until golden brown and flip to cook other side.
4. serve with 1 pickled hot cherry pepper and garnish with flat-leaf parsley
The Grape Gourmet
• health • wellness • culture • flavor •